Delivery and FAQ's
- Shipping & Delivery
- Delivery is with either Royal Mail or UPS at £5, which can vary between 1-3 Working Days
- Free UK Delivery on orders over £45 - Please allow 3-5 working days before contacting us.
- International Delivery - For deliveries outside of the UK, pricing is quoted per order, please contact us with what items you which and we can arrange a quote. - Please allow 5-10 working days for delivery. Republic of Ireland is £15
- Sometimes dispatch can be delayed if an item ordered has become out of stock at the time of the order. If your item hasn't arrived within the timescale above then please do contact us so we can look into this for you.
- Privacy & Security
- We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998). The customer information we gather is any data collected during the ordering process. Information gathered is for our own internal use only to monitor advertising effectiveness, consumer trends etc and will only be used by mysteryfunkos.co.uk. We may from time to time send you details of any current Special offers. We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
- Returns & Replacements
- We hope you are pleased with the items you purchase from us, however, there may be occasions when you will need to return items to us:
Items Damaged in Transit
Any items damaged in transit must be reported to us within 48hrs of receipt. If the items are visibly damaged on receipt, sign the carrier's delivery note as 'DAMAGED'. Items should be returned in their original packaging, complete with all accessories and documentation. Once received back into our warehouse, we'll issue a replacement or full refund to you via your original payment method and reimburse reasonable return carriage costs.
If you change your mind
Under the Distance Selling Regulations, you have the right to simply change your mind about any item ordered. In order to do so, you must inform us in writing of your decision within 7 days of receipt. The item must not be used and must be 'as new' when returned to us. Once you've informed us that you wish to return goods under the Distance Selling Regulations, you have 28 calendar days to return the goods, at your own expense. Once the item is received at our warehouse, we'll issue a full refund for the product to your original payment method. Please note this policy does not apply to business customers.
Need to return an item?
All returns need to be authorised by us, you can request a return on any item by contacting us.
Ordering is as simple as clicking on your mouse! Simply find the item your looking for and click on Add to Cart. Once added to your cart you can continue shopping or proceed to the checkout page.
- We accept all major debit and credit cards via PayPal. You dont have to have a PayPal account in order for you to pay for your items. All prices are subject to change without notice, and from time to time we may have special offers and promotions you maybe interested in.
- Viewing Orders
- To view the progress of any orders you have made simply log into your account on our website and then click on the My Account tab. In here click on My Orders on the left hand side and all the orders you have made can be seen, and the status they currently have. You can even re-order what you ordered previously without going to find it on the website!
- Updating Account Information
- You can update your account information by simply logging into your account on our website and then clicking on the My Account tab. In here you can then change your delivery address, email, telephone numbers etc and then click on the Save Button to update your information.